Sunday, June 16, 2013

Good bye Polish summer

     Since I'm leaving, I've decided to spend some quality time with family and friends. We took my brother's truck and went to a nearby nature reserve, with old trees, smell of rotten leaves and mushrooms. Nice walk, though I was down a little. Then we went to the river and it was there, where I regain some vigour.
     The rest of the day my plan is: just eating (vegetarian spinach lasagne) and watching Downton Abbey with my love. She made me to watch that series, even I was quite unwilling at first (I thought it too girly, I'm more of the "Dexter" and "Breaking Bad" guy), but now I'm in, it's really good stuff.
     I'll pack tomorrow morning.

We've started the trip with a proper health and safety violation -
seven people sitting on the back of the racing truck, including kids. 
I will miss that stuff in England.




Today's trip lovely companions

I admit I was scared to do it, but there were too many eyes around,
I couldn't have backed off. Still good fun.

With Tatiana and Ania, my sister.

"Could you take a picture that will show my melancholy, loneliness and 
profoundness of my experience of the world?"
Take five.

3 comments:

  1. I also do not remember what a joyful expectation of the trip .. though not so seldom manage to move here and there .. I guess kind of silence within yourself .. may lose some of the children that each of us carries within it .. maybe it's kind of blue .. or maybe it's nothing:) I wish you no sense of time lost there

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics...good luck in UK you brave warrior ;-)
    Sibila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sib!
    Nice to see u here. And thanks. I'll need all the positive vibes I can get:)
    Take care

    ReplyDelete