Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tomorrow is the day

     So I’m taking off tomorrow. My flight is from Katowice to Liverpool, I’ll be in the UK around 8PM.
     I’m a bit scared (actually more scared then excited, but this will change soon I hope). New challenges, new life, new place, new job – that’s a lot to take at once. I left UK more then three years ago, I wander what has changed. You know, with the crisis and anti-immigrant public feeling (at least that’s what TV wants to show).
     I’m leaving Tatiana behind for the time being. I want to find something to do first. Without work and money it’s going to be tough at first, and I want her to come to a relatively safe situation. I already miss her. I’ll focus on special needs field. I think with my experience and education I have a chance. I’ll start in Liverpool, I have a place to stay nearby, but I’m open to other options. Maybe not Birmingham or Bristol, since we spent there few years already and prefer some new place. No London either, it’s just too big and too crazy, but rest of the UK, absolutely. Tatiana thinks about Edinburg, and I wouldn’t mind, even with all that wind and cold. We’ll see.
     But the first few days I will just chill out. I’ll take ukulele to the streets and busk, walk a lot, try to meet new people, try to resonate with the place. I’m afraid I may fall in the cigarettes, I always do when starting something new, it helps me to relax, but as soon as I’m sorted, I get out of this sweet and deadly habit.
     Ok. Tomorrow then. Wish me a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment